Tips for FB swappers from the Team of Sandbook.Net
- Use a steady address – Most FB's take 1-3 years to fill, so sign in with a constant address (use a parent’s address or a friend’s address if you are moving constantly). Leave an email for contact – that way people can track you even after years!
- Use readable prints styles on your address labels – make it clear and readable, so people don’t squint.
- Less pages of one FB, faster home
- Make your entry beautiful, show some creativity, show your own touch and personality – that way people with same interests would be attracted to your add.
- Be fair and remember – “What goes around, comes around” – so please return Fbs to their owners and be fair – do not add or remove pages of FB's.
- Get familiar with abbreviations in FB's.